INTRODUCING: Your Personal Practice Diary!
Hello and welcome to our brand new Practice Diary! We want to offer you a place where you can share your progress on a piece you are currently working on!
Just follow these simple steps:
- To create your own Practice Diary, click on the "What do you Practice?" button:
- Tell us what you practice, why you want to play it and what you are currently practicing with that piece, we are here to motivate and inspire each other to grow!
- If you like, add a video or an audio file to your practice diary to let us see you current state and ultimately your phenomenal progress!
- After some days of practice, simply reply to your post as you would've normally reply to a post in the forum via "Reply to topic"
- Don't forget to check out other people's practice diaries, inspire, motivate and cheer for each other to get the best out of your Practice Diary!
And now: Go to Practice!
We are going to kick-off our Practice Diaries with the tonebase Community Concert Challenge, starting on Nov 2nd!
- Nov 2nd: Kick-Off for the tonebase Community Concert Challenge
- Nov 19th: Memorizing a Piece for Stage with Tengyue Zhang
- Nov 20th: Dress Rehearsal for the tonebase Community Concert
- Nov 26th: Joaquim Santos Simoes: Preparing for Competitions
- Dec 4th: The tonebase Community Concert!
Let me know if you have any questions!