The Practice Diary!
- To create your own Practice Diary, click on the "What do you Practice?" button:
- Then simply create your personal practice diary with a title, some text about your connection with that piece, why you want to play it and what you are currently practicing in that piece!
- If you like, add a video or an audio file to your diary to let us see you current state and ultimately your phenomenal progress!
- After some days of practice, simply reply to your post as you would've normally reply to a post in the forum via "Reply to topic"
- Don't forget to check out other people's practice diaries, inspire, motivate and cheer for each other to get the best out of that challenge!