READ ME FIRST: Rules & FAQ for the Happy Holiday Challenge
Ho ho ho , everyone Hello and welcome to our very special Happy HolidayChallenge! Let's play music that represents the festive and celebratory spirit of the holiday season or - my favorite - share traditional pieces from your country for this time of the year!
We will celebrate beautiful music, but this time, we will do a collaborative Watch Party together with the folks over from tonebase Piano and have a festive Get-Together with all the tonebase Live folks!
- We are going to play beautiful music that you connect with this season, may it be a piece, a transcription or a traditional from your country!
- The aim is to play and share them biweekly and post progress updates!
- You choose how much time you will invest , but you commit to practicing them regularly.
- A watch party featuring your submissions will take part at the end (date below!)
I encourage you to post updates twice a week. No daily update expectation in this challenge! If you want to post daily though, feel free!
- Challenge start: Monday, Dec 6th
- Watch party TOGETHER WITH TONEBASE PIANO: Dec 22nd
- Because we want to challenge ourselves to practice every day
- Because learning together is more fun than learning alone
- Because we get to share our traditional pieces with others!
- Because we might discover new pieces!
- Because we want to meet our fellow tonebase community members
The Fun Part:
- At the end of our practice challenge, we will be hosting another Watch Party on tonebase LIVE together with the community of tonebas Piano! This will feature user submissions, community awards and shoutouts!
- This is planned for Dec 22nd at 11 am Pacific (2 pm Eastern, 7 pm London, 8 pm CET)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can I join the challenge if I wasn't there on Dec 6th?
Yes! Just make sure you keep practicing every day and updating us at least twice a week.
I have a question, who do I ask?
Feel free to use this thread to ask any questions you might have about this challenge! If you would prefer to ask something in a more confidential setting, please use my email: [email protected]