Level 12 - List Of Pieces (+ Discussion Space)
What to expect:
Level 12 includes some of the most difficult and complex repertoire in guitar history. Many of the works featured here can be found in the programs of some of the most inspiring guitarists in the world.
Selection of tonebase Level 11 Courses:
(In alphabetical order)
- Ali Arango teaches Brouwer's Sonata No. 1
- Stephen Goss teaches Britten's Nocturnal after John Dowland, Op. 70
- Laura Snowden performs Britten's Nocturnal after John Dowland, Op. 70
- David Tanenbaum teaches Henze's Royal Winter Music
- Dragos Ilie teaches Bennett's Five Impromptus
- Gaëlle Solal teaches Ohana's Tiento
- Goran Krivokapic teaches Giuliani's Rossiniana No.1, Op.119
- Leo Brouwer teaches Brouwer's Sonata
- Sanel Redzic teaches Bach's Chaconne
- Sergio Assad teaches Assad's Aquarelle
- Zoran Dukic teaches José's Sonata
Want to come back to your favorite lessons later?
Bookmark your favorite lessons using this button:
↓ Reply below to ask any questions about this level, or to get a second opinion from fellow users! ↓
Some of the works I am familiar with and have the sheet music. There are some I am not familiar with and that’s one reason why I chose to be a tonebase lifer.
I will listen to the works and if they touch my spirit I will work on them.
It would be beneficial to all tonebase members at each level for recommendations of edition, publisher, editor and arranger etc.
I appreciate your CQI ( continuous quality improvement) in making tonebase the best site for Classical Guitarist.